Who's online: Bear2009, FLHuTChU, SoftailSteve, 05WG, lucifer_mr2, steelo, Spook, mickle, Gnoo, Guests: 517

  • rowie Posts: 314
    Country Vic
    Stage 1 Poster rowie
    21 May 2013 08:40 PM

     My son is selling his bike to a guy in QLD. Is a victorian roadworthy recognised in QLD, or is he wasting his money as it ay need another done up there. 

  • galbo950 Posts: 58
    Stock Poster galbo950
    21 May 2013 09:46 PM

     It's not recognised.

  • ozymax Posts: 2188
    Motor Head ozymax
    22 May 2013 05:44 AM
    It wont be accepted in Qld but that shouldn't stop the sale. Just transfer it to the new owner that way he still has a registered vehicle. Then when he gets it here he will need a new Qld certificate to get Qld rego. As long as the 2 certificates cover all the same items the guy should be happy that he will get one here with out any issues. Only costs a few bucks and takes less than 1/2 hr in my experience
  • rowie Posts: 314
    Country Vic
    Stage 1 Poster rowie
    22 May 2013 06:03 PM

     Thanks guys.  Did a google search after my original post.  Seems the best is as Ozymax says. 

© 2017 -